An attitude of green is the commitment to practice listening to what is meaningful inside and the willingness to hear others before drawing conclusions. Green isn’t one side trumps the other.. Green is inclusive, it isn’t exclusive. It holds everyone and everything equally. Our values are not in conflict, our solutions are in conflict.
Green meets humanities needs. It is a space within that connects us to the value of life and the willingness for balance in giving back so everyone and everything thrive’s. It is a natural cycle of giving and receiving that turns as the turning of night and day. Imagine the moon and sun falling out of balance with one becoming dominate and one lesser than.
It requires tolerance and balanced lifestyles to increase mindfulness and patience to make better choices and find ways to resolve differences. Some ways to consider achieving effective day to day balance and enrich life for those times that seem helpless follow:
Setting intentions for next year!
Three points for success with setting your goals and keeping them:
- include a balanced view of all your life areas while setting your goals: heath, wealth, fame, love, creative, future, community, career, personal development, ecology
- connect to the roots of your desire for a meaningful incentive to stick to them
- create an environment for success
mind (solving puzzles) &
A maze is a puzzle and can be confusing. It reflects challenge and requires mind solving focus versus mindfulness! Have you considered how mindfulness supports and balances mind solving skills? Too much challenge can create limited focus and panic. A pathway that leads to mindfulness creates open space for increased brain power for meeting and navigating challenges!
Communication & Movement for Mindful Awareness for Adults
4 Personal Commitments for effective ‘Green Communication’
1. Self Reflection:
- identifying felt sensory awareness (sensing, feeling, emotions) while noticing thoughts, opinions, believes and interpretations and letting them go
2. Speaking honestly:
- about how you are affected and not what you think
3. Willingness to set aside differences:
- hearing how others are affected (conflict is at the level of belief, thoughts, opinions and personal interpretations)
4. Identifying and connecting to values before solutions:
- After first three steps, then and only then, develop solutions based on every-ones input and ideas.
The Practice of Empathy Nature
will develop a state of mindfulness and increases conscious awareness
increase communication efficiency
reduce life draining experiences and increase productivity
- Read more on value-based enrichment program ~ InTouch Talk
- Inside Connect to inquire/book a personalized workshop, and integration coaching
What are your values
Explore a simple and insightful practice for integrating a personal culture of values. Using a traditional style circle of communication that nurtures mutual support, setting goals safely and respectfully. Build skills for social change. NEW FOR 2015 Personal Calender & Agenda – Integrating Values Daily! Talk and Walk Values to get your needs met more easily!
Read more now
Children’s Educational Programs for Schools & Families @ www.cultureofvalues.com
The 4 Commitments of Green Movement
The goal in this style of movement is spontaneity. This is achieved through these four commitments.
1. Commitment to Stop and Check in
Commitment to slow down and stop
2. Transition from thinking to sensing
Mindful focus on your inner sensations from the inside out
3. Exploring with curiosity
Curiously explore your movement actions and reactions
4. Practice to integrate
This movement is a system that increases inner wisdom of all aspects of self. It is not a first aid nor a philosophical path. It is reuniting of whole movement interrupted through the generalized and institutionalized educational system.
- Mindful Focused Movement – four aspects of self through body
- Personal Movement Consulting
- Movement Awareness Classes
CONTEMPLATIVE MINDFUL MOVEMENT
- Labyrinth’s – pathway in to heart center connection and back out
Renee Lindstrom, GCFP,
Feldenkrais® Practitioner since 2007, Communication, Empathy, Values Coach since 2004, Art of Placement since 2000, Labyrinths of Victoria since 2012, #yyj Peace Week Grassroots Calendar Founder, Vice-Chair of World Children’s Summit on Peace & Nature in 2015