- Yesterday, (06/23) and receiving an invitation to place a colorful heart shaped labyrinth on the lawn of our B.C. Legislature in support of Peace, followed by an offer to film it to show on local T.V. Station’s regular programming
- Last Saturday (06/21) supporting World Refugee Day withaheart shaped labyrinth at celebrations held at Main Branch of Victoria’s Regional Library
- Beginning of June hosting a Labyrinth Workshop and hearing how a participant will use if for resolving differences in long-standing conflict.
- Creating heart shaped labyirnth at Creative United Festival
- Introducing Inside love techniques at a #yyj International Woman’s Day Event
- Creating first heart-shaped wedding labyrinth for couple’s ceremony.
- Sharing heart-shaped labyrinth at James Bay Community School Event.
- Creating a new template for a heart-shaped ceremonial labyrinth with designer and placing it for the first time on #yyj’s Willows Beach.
- Creating a new series of workshops and classes with a specific focus on love: finding love, speaking love and creating love ceremonies!
Last years intention has become this years reality. Focus has naturally shifted deeper into inner love and beauty, loving kindness, loving relationships and heart connected communities and heart focused ecology!
Stay tuned for more on love offerings from Inside!
Bringing ‘Love’ Back Campaign
Bringing Love Back!
What is your definition of love?
Googling it, here at Inside we find the following:
- Love is an incredibly powerful word. When you’re in love, you always want to be together, and when you’re not, you’re thinking about being together because……..
- ……a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. 2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend
- ……..a feeling of strong or constant affection for a person. : attraction that includes sexual desire : the strong affection felt by people who have a romantic relationship.
At Inside we have come to describe love as respect, acknowledgment, consideration, affection, trust, safety support, kindness, being seen and heard, to matter, equality and mutuality, faith, believing, empathy, understanding, autonomy, independence, power in one’s world! To value and to be valued!
Here at Inside the premise is that love’s quality comes from inside and is supported by outside influences. The love one feels for oneself is a personal achievement that begins with self-value first and then with skill development to support an environment that then supports self-love. You too can learn the skills to create an environment that loves and supports you. Even in conflict! Yes you have read this right!
When one meet their own needs for the above values it creates an organic compassion and willingness to have empathy for others. Rumi’s quote,
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and right-doing there is a field, I will met you there!”
Love can be shown for oneself and others and is not dependent only upon intimate relationships. Love is not simply between two lovers. It is a natural skill of human kind shared with one another used with the skill of discernment. Vulnerability mixed with passion that you extend to your lover is different than the love you show your children. The loving kindness you extend to yourself and others outside of your immediate family can vary and is again different!
At Inside the main principle is that peace, harmony, joy and success begins within one’s balance of mind, body and faith. These qualities are only available when conscious awareness is focused upon one’s automatic behaviors joined with an attitude of commitment for making change. Our programs are designed for learning beyond habitual understanding and automatic behavior. It is designed for waking up your desire and passion. Techniques are to integrate learning, thinking, communication and body movements. These are skills for life and allow for a self-image of being who you want to be in the world, not who you don’t want to be!
BODY, MIND AND CONNECTION PROGRAMS FOR
INTEGRATION, LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
- personal development,
- relationship building
- marriage and partnership
- separation support
How to experience Inside’s personal programs:
- You can book a private appointment in person, on-line or by phone.
- Book workshops for your school, office or center.
- Take a group class locally or on-line.
- Come to a focused empathy & integration circle
- Plan a retreat
Popular cards for your dialogues
- Follow Inside Awareness with Renee Lindstrom on WordPress.com