- Saturday, Jan 17, 11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Are you seeking a unique way to celebrate your ceremony? Maybe your are interested in a deepened heart-felt experience in your gathering? If the answer is yes, learn how to bring a contemplative heart connection to your event using beauty, space, environment and connection. This will include learning to create labyrinth patterns and materials to create a beautiful space to host a ceremony. You will learn to lay out a ceremonial heart pathway design and how to walk a path of inner and outer connection. If you are planing a wedding, anniversary, birthday, remembering, graduation, opening or wisdom retreat and more, consider how you can create a fulfilling and heart connected event! 1/45.00
Register @ Monterey Recreation Centre – 250-370-7300
In the office organizing fall workshop, events & classes and meeting to plan & create 2015’s Winter Schedule, my thoughts go back to setting Inside Awareness goals for 2014. (defined below) It appears this intention was set and forgotten in the blur of living my business. Reflecting and an aha moment! Bringing Love Back and my mind goes to:
- Yesterday, (06/23) and receiving an invitation to place a colorful heart shaped labyrinth on the lawn of our B.C. Legislature in support of Peace, followed by an offer to film it to show on local T.V. Station’s regular programming
- Last Saturday (06/21) supporting World Refugee Day withaheart shaped labyrinth at celebrations held at Main Branch of Victoria’s Regional Library
- Beginning of June hosting a Labyrinth Workshop and hearing how a participant will use if for resolving differences in long-standing conflict.
- Creating heart shaped labyirnth at Creative United Festival
- Introducing Inside love techniques at a #yyj International Woman’s Day Event
- Creating first heart-shaped wedding labyrinth for couple’s ceremony.
- Sharing heart-shaped labyrinth at James Bay Community School Event.
- Creating a new template for a heart-shaped ceremonial labyrinth with designer and placing it for the first time on #yyj’s Willows Beach.
- Creating a new series of workshops and classes with a specific focus on love: finding love, speaking love and creating love ceremonies!
Last years intention has become this years reality. Focus has naturally shifted deeper into inner love and beauty, loving kindness, loving relationships and heart connected communities and heart focused ecology!
Stay tuned for more on love offerings from Inside!
Bringing ‘Love’ Back Campaign
Bringing Love Back!
What is your definition of love?
Googling it, here at Inside we find the following:
- Love is an incredibly powerful word. When you’re in love, you always want to be together, and when you’re not, you’re thinking about being together because……..
- ……a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. 2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend
- ……..a feeling of strong or constant affection for a person. : attraction that includes sexual desire : the strong affection felt by people who have a romantic relationship.
At Inside we have come to describe love as respect, acknowledgment, consideration, affection, trust, safety support, kindness, being seen and heard, to matter, equality and mutuality, faith, believing, empathy, understanding, autonomy, independence, power in one’s world! To value and to be valued!
- Bringing ‘Love’ back with Self-Love
Here at Inside the premise is that love’s quality comes from inside and is supported by outside influences. The love one feels for oneself is a personal achievement that begins with self-value first and then with skill development to support an environment that then supports self-love. You too can learn the skills to create an environment that loves and supports you. Even in conflict! Yes you have read this right!
- Bringing ‘Love’ Back – Influences
When one meet their own needs for the above values it creates an organic compassion and willingness to have empathy for others. Rumi’s quote,
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and right-doing there is a field, I will met you there!”
- Bringing ‘Love’ Back – Self Expression
Love can be shown for oneself and others and is not dependent only upon intimate relationships. Love is not simply between two lovers. It is a natural skill of human kind shared with one another used with the skill of discernment. Vulnerability mixed with passion that you extend to your lover is different than the love you show your children. The loving kindness you extend to yourself and others outside of your immediate family can vary and is again different!
At Inside the main principle is that peace, harmony, joy and success begins within one’s balance of mind, body and faith. These qualities are only available when conscious awareness is focused upon one’s automatic behaviors joined with an attitude of commitment for making change. Our programs are designed for learning beyond habitual understanding and automatic behavior. It is designed for waking up your desire and passion. Techniques are to integrate learning, thinking, communication and body movements. These are skills for life and allow for a self-image of being who you want to be in the world, not who you don’t want to be!
BODY, MIND AND CONNECTION PROGRAMS FOR
INTEGRATION, LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
- personal development,
- relationship building
- marriage and partnership
- separation support
How to experience Inside’s personal programs:
- You can book a private appointment in person, on-line or by phone.
- Book workshops for your school, office or center.
- Take a group class locally or on-line.
- Come to a focused empathy & integration circle
- Plan a retreat
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged Being Love, Finding Love, Goals, He, heart connection, Heart-sensing, Inner-Love, Labyrinth, Love, Love Goals, Loving Kindness, Relationships, rt Centered
- Listen with an intention to connect deeper to another – a heart connection
- Regardless of the topic, observe what inner responses come up for you. Recognize these as though in a Buddhist meditation-begin to notice your responses as personal responses without judgement and go back to what words you are hearing.
- Notice if you want to share your story or if you want to give advice and STOP. Simply let it go by without acting upon these urges.
- If there are a lot of words coming at you, ask for a pause to try to tell back what you heard. Explain you want to hear what they are saying.
- Reﬂecting back what you have heard, may create a response that takes them to another topic. This is an opportunity to track. Developing tracking skills will allow you to come back to the main trigger point in the future with more ease and not being taken down the garden path to some other situation.
Personal Mentor/Coach, Educational Programs: Business, School, Organization
by Renee Lindstrom, GCFP,
Feldenkrais® Practitioner since 2007, Communication & Empathy Coach since 2004, Art of Placement since 2000
Follow Inside on: