INTEGRATION, LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
- Experience a deeper connection to self.
- Improve your posture! Walk, sit, stand, sleep, breathe, think and feel better.
- Understand the influences of your environment; external and internal!
- Increase self-value and deepen inner trust and know you are doing what is right for you.
- Connect to your boundaries and learn how to voice them in a safe way without conflict!
- Stop compromising, learn how to have choice.
- Increase your understanding of your self-image and how it is holding your back from success!
- Stop feeling alone & lonely?
- Turn abusive relationships into empowering experiences!
- Stop doubting yourself when it comes to decision-making.
- Learn how to transition from taking things personally by developing skills to translate difficult messages.
- Move through fear to build relationships and find love.
- Understand how to resolve differences.
- Improve your odds of finding partnerships where you are valued.
- End your relationships with more ease, respect and move forward with less attachment!
- Become aware of the culture you are creating in your parenting style (or of your parents and their’s before them).
about Inside Awareness
Upcoming local Classes & Workshops
A few hardcore Feldenkrais® students came to join in one evening of Conscious Movement through Dance. As the circle began sharing it was explained that the evening wasn’t a Feldenkrais® focused event for their benefit. They chose to stay and take part in a movement with the intention to connect conscious awareness and action in a dance pattern. This concept had been explored with the other participants for a several nights before. This evenings focus was putting patterns of isolated movements into a bigger flow of patterns to experience.
As the larger focused movement pattern was taken up off the floor into big movements a smile crossed their faces. They mentioned that they had never taken their Feldenkrais® lessons off the floor, therefore never experienced them in an upright action! Beautiful moment that encouraged the remaining group members to smile.
Exploring without rules is learning!
Many thanks to the Church of Truth in James Bay for their support in hosting this wonderful series and letting us play with Conscious Movement in Dance!
©by Renee Lindstrom, GCFP, May, 2014
Feldenkrais® Practitioner since 2007, Communication & Empathy Coach since 2004, Art of Placement since 2000
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged #gettingInTouch, #insideawareness, awareness, Conscious Movement, Conscious Movement through Dance, dance pattern, Feldenkrais Method, Feldenkrais® Method, Health & Wellness, Learning, Movement, movement pattern, Personal Development, Renee Lindstrom
May 6, 2012, 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
“Time Out! Taking Care of MOM” is an afternoon of relaxation and rejuvenation just for moms! It is time to put YOU back on your priority list!
Sensational speakers, fabulous exhibitors, mini massages, loot bags, door prizes and more!
Ambrosia Conference Centre – See map
Ticket information contact – Kate Langridge
firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-661-5686