INTEGRATION, LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
- Experience a deeper connection to self.
- Improve your posture! Walk, sit, stand, sleep, breathe, think and feel better.
- Understand the influences of your environment; external and internal!
- Increase self-value and deepen inner trust and know you are doing what is right for you.
- Connect to your boundaries and learn how to voice them in a safe way without conflict!
- Stop compromising, learn how to have choice.
- Increase your understanding of your self-image and how it is holding your back from success!
- Stop feeling alone & lonely?
- Turn abusive relationships into empowering experiences!
- Stop doubting yourself when it comes to decision-making.
- Learn how to transition from taking things personally by developing skills to translate difficult messages.
- Move through fear to build relationships and find love.
- Understand how to resolve differences.
- Improve your odds of finding partnerships where you are valued.
- End your relationships with more ease, respect and move forward with less attachment!
- Become aware of the culture you are creating in your parenting style (or of your parents and their’s before them).
about Inside Awareness
Upcoming local Classes & Workshops
The Feast day of Saint Valentines is the celebrations of love and affection. It is celebrated on February 14th which has become the second highest record holder for new engagements! The first is Christmas Eve.
If you are looking for meaningful love and finding phone sex, explore ways to satisfy your love needs. This of course begins with defining what your needs are!
#1 Define your longing
Write out what your goals are for a satisfying relationship with the most important person in your life – your (new) partner. Start with these life areas and remember to add any that come to you. Remember that the interactions in relationships are 50% giving and 50% receiving. The commitment to the relationship is 100%! Any unresolved differences in any of these life areas replaces beauty-sex.
“I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.”
1. Financial and material wealth
2. Fame and Recognition
3. Relationship itself
9. Family History/Culture
Love Program starting Feb 1st – 14 Days of Love Tips – follow @InsideAwareness
Day two – Tip #2
Read more on love
Read Richard Watts, Feature Writer for the Times Colonist interview and article on love and relationships!
Connect to find out about Love & Life Coaching
Renee Lindstrom, GCFP,
Feldenkrais® Practitioner since 2007, Value-Based Communication Relationship & Life Coach since 2004, Art of Placement since 2000, Founder of Greater Victoria Peace & Intercultural Celebrations since 2010 & Greater Victoria Labyrinths since 2012, #yyj Peace Week Calendar Founder – 2014 & 2015
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged #insideawareness, #yyjlove, #yyjlovecoach, #yyjrelationshipcoach, #yyjrelationships, acute awareness, Dating, Finding Love, Looking for Love, Love, Love Coach, Love Differences, Love Values, Married and in Love, Prioritize Love, Realtionships, The meaning in Relationships, Valentines Day