INTEGRATION, LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
- Experience a deeper connection to self.
- Improve your posture! Walk, sit, stand, sleep, breathe, think and feel better.
- Understand the influences of your environment; external and internal!
- Increase self-value and deepen inner trust and know you are doing what is right for you.
- Connect to your boundaries and learn how to voice them in a safe way without conflict!
- Stop compromising, learn how to have choice.
- Increase your understanding of your self-image and how it is holding your back from success!
- Stop feeling alone & lonely?
- Turn abusive relationships into empowering experiences!
- Stop doubting yourself when it comes to decision-making.
- Learn how to transition from taking things personally by developing skills to translate difficult messages.
- Move through fear to build relationships and find love.
- Understand how to resolve differences.
- Improve your odds of finding partnerships where you are valued.
- End your relationships with more ease, respect and move forward with less attachment!
- Become aware of the culture you are creating in your parenting style (or of your parents and their’s before them).
about Inside Awareness
Upcoming local Classes & Workshops
The Feast day of Saint Valentines is the celebrations of love and affection. It is celebrated on February 14th which has become the second highest record holder for new engagements! The first is Christmas Eve.
If you are looking for meaningful love and finding phone sex, explore ways to satisfy your love needs. This of course begins with defining what your needs are!
#1 Define your longing
Write out what your goals are for a satisfying relationship with the most important person in your life – your (new) partner. Start with these life areas and remember to add any that come to you. Remember that the interactions in relationships are 50% giving and 50% receiving. The commitment to the relationship is 100%! Any unresolved differences in any of these life areas replaces beauty-sex.
“I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.”
1. Financial and material wealth
2. Fame and Recognition
3. Relationship itself
9. Family History/Culture
Love Program starting Feb 1st – 14 Days of Love Tips – follow @InsideAwareness
Day two – Tip #2
Read more on love
Read Richard Watts, Feature Writer for the Times Colonist interview and article on love and relationships!
Connect to find out about Love & Life Coaching
Renee Lindstrom, GCFP,
Feldenkrais® Practitioner since 2007, Value-Based Communication Relationship & Life Coach since 2004, Art of Placement since 2000, Founder of Greater Victoria Peace & Intercultural Celebrations since 2010 & Greater Victoria Labyrinths since 2012, #yyj Peace Week Calendar Founder – 2014 & 2015
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged #insideawareness, #yyjlove, #yyjlovecoach, #yyjrelationshipcoach, #yyjrelationships, acute awareness, Dating, Finding Love, Looking for Love, Love, Love Coach, Love Differences, Love Values, Married and in Love, Prioritize Love, Realtionships, The meaning in Relationships, Valentines Day
A few hardcore Feldenkrais® students came to join in one evening of Conscious Movement through Dance. As the circle began sharing it was explained that the evening wasn’t a Feldenkrais® focused event for their benefit. They chose to stay and take part in a movement with the intention to connect conscious awareness and action in a dance pattern. This concept had been explored with the other participants for a several nights before. This evenings focus was putting patterns of isolated movements into a bigger flow of patterns to experience.
As the larger focused movement pattern was taken up off the floor into big movements a smile crossed their faces. They mentioned that they had never taken their Feldenkrais® lessons off the floor, therefore never experienced them in an upright action! Beautiful moment that encouraged the remaining group members to smile.
Exploring without rules is learning!
Many thanks to the Church of Truth in James Bay for their support in hosting this wonderful series and letting us play with Conscious Movement in Dance!
©by Renee Lindstrom, GCFP, May, 2014
Feldenkrais® Practitioner since 2007, Communication & Empathy Coach since 2004, Art of Placement since 2000
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged #gettingInTouch, #insideawareness, awareness, Conscious Movement, Conscious Movement through Dance, dance pattern, Feldenkrais Method, Feldenkrais® Method, Health & Wellness, Learning, Movement, movement pattern, Personal Development, Renee Lindstrom
If wo/man takes time to consider inner values and share them with a willingness to hear what is important to others, the solutions will more likely include both of set needs. By listening first, before solutions, the results will be more open and expansive versus closed and limiting. (*mirroring mindfulness) This will be the change that will shift the planet to green as this behavior could replace conflict. It may be surprising to hear that there is no conflict at the level of values, only in the solutions and strategies.
To find out more how this can be apart of your surroundings, learning experience and making changes – contact Renee to make inquiries.about:
Values Based Needs, Language Enrichment, Space Awareness Programs, Coaching & Consulting
Willows Beach, Greater Victoria, B.C.
Personal connection to the environment is reflected in personal surroundings at home, work and play. It is experienced in our immediate surroundings by the decisions made and personal actions taken. These decisions and actions are experienced in the present and future and impact the quality of life, lifestyles and relationships.
Try answering these easy questions:
1. Begin by considering what is meaningful to you in nature and make a list of qualities that reflect this. Some examples might be; space, order, beauty, interesting, fun and quiet.
2. Now consider how your home reflects these qualities. Ask yourself if your personal space reflects the same qualities that you enjoy in nature?
3. Next consider the surroundings at work or school with the same inner question of whether it has the qualities you enjoy in nature.
4. Once you have considered your structural support take time to consider what you do for play. Do you play in nature? Where do you spend your time? What do you focus your attention on? Are you making any time to enjoy your natural environment?
Take time to integrate your responses
Our environment models and reflects back to us the patterns of our reactive behavior in and out of balance. Our space defines us and tells our stories! This includes; homes, offices, schools, countries and the natural environment.