Popular cards for your dialogues
- Follow Inside Awareness with Renee Lindstrom on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Walking Meditation
In September, 2013 Northern Vancouver Island will be hosting the First World Labyrinth Conference in Canada.
“Labyrinths for Global Healing, Landscapes for the Soul”
The greater Victoria area will have participant from around the world arriving a few days before, September 17, 2013, who will pilgrimage up-island to experiences 50 assorted Labyrinths on the Island.
I look forward to supporting Greater Victoria in being a living presence in this meaningful event. If you are wishing to be apart of creating something to our community bringing awareness to the qualities of wellness physically, emotionally and mentally I would welcome your connection.
For more information on how to draw a sand labyrinth.
Once your labyrinth is drawn take a few moments to engage in exploring the beach you are on for interesting pieces to place around the outside of your outer ring of your sand labyrinth. You may find some treasure in the small pieces of wood that have become rounded and can be placed along to match the rounded edges of your outer ring.
Remembering all the while she will reclaim the wood and sand and leave it as tho never played with fresh a canvas for the next beach visitor!
You may even find some interesting pieces that can up along the outer ring. If you are at the beach for the day you may want to dig in larger pieces of wood to create more of a sculpture around parts of the outside.
Read more on drawing a sand labyrinth:
- 4 Tips for Ease Sand Labyrinth Drawing
- Drawing a West Coast Sand Labyrinth
- Find Inner Artist Drawing a Sand Labyrinth
- Draw a sand labyrinth in 8 easy steps
- Walking a Labyrinth in harmony with the moon: an intentional pathway on your journey to achieving your goals
Go to events or ask about Labyrinth Programs
- Like Greater Victoria Labyrinth & Events on Face Book – Not for Profit
- Greater Victoria Labyrinths – Not for profit