Once your labyrinth is drawn take a few moments to engage in exploring the beach you are on for interesting pieces to place around the outside of your outer ring of your sand labyrinth. You may find some treasure in the small pieces of wood that have become rounded and can be placed along to match the rounded edges of your outer ring.
Remembering all the while she will reclaim the wood and sand and leave it as tho never played with fresh a canvas for the next beach visitor!
You may even find some interesting pieces that can up along the outer ring. If you are at the beach for the day you may want to dig in larger pieces of wood to create more of a sculpture around parts of the outside.
Read more on drawing a sand labyrinth:
- 4 Tips for Ease Sand Labyrinth Drawing
- Drawing a West Coast Sand Labyrinth
- Find Inner Artist Drawing a Sand Labyrinth
- Draw a sand labyrinth in 8 easy steps
- Walking a Labyrinth in harmony with the moon: an intentional pathway on your journey to achieving your goals
Go to events or ask about Labyrinth Programs
- Like Greater Victoria Labyrinth & Events on Face Book – Not for Profit
- Greater Victoria Labyrinths – Not for profit