8 Steps for drawing a labyrinth in the sand:
- 1. Draw a cross in the center.
- 2. In each corner of the crosses quadrants draw two sides of a square shape.
- 3. In the missing corner of each of the four boxes plant a tree.
- 4. Working left to right from the first line of the cross draw an arch from the the top of this line over to the first line of two-sided square. This will be the center of the labyrinth when you walk into it therefore, you can be creative depending on your walking motivation. In this one I used a heart.
- 5. Continue working left to right and arch the left side of two-sided box line over to the tree you planted earlier on the right side.
- 6. Working left to right arch from the tree you planted on the left side to the second line of the two-sided box.
- 7. Continue left to right arching lines as you join up the two sides, remembering the right side is always one lower in the pattern.
- 8. Your last left point will arch around and close the labyrinth leaving one opening on the left side of the first line of the cross you began with.
Here you have it! One beautiful moment in time to enjoy at the beach the next time you find yourself on a sand bar.
Inquire about Labyrinth Programs & Workshops