Renee Lindstrom has been a Certified Feldenkrais Practitioner & Teacher since 2007 & she has been sharing the Feldenkrais Method® of somatic education since her second year of training in 2005.
Moshe Feldenkrais was the first to tap into the brains neuroplasticity relationship with whole function. The topic of neuroplasticity didn’t enter the main stream until after Moshe passed. However his learning model, Feldenkrais Method of Somatic Movement, is grounded in the actions of tapping into the actions that directly develop new neural pathways in the plasticity of the brain. The Feldenkrais Method helps all people learn to move with more ease and it enriches lives through its unique way of focusing one’s attention to expand awareness. Cultivating this awareness can be an essential in neurological, orthopedic, chronic pain, and stress-related conditions.
- Easier movement increases comfort in performing everyday activities in any pursuit.
- The possibilities for personal improvement and human development are limitless with Feldenkrais..
What can the Feldenkrais Method® do for you?
- Cultivate awareness of how to learn through experience
- Experience greater ease and grace in everyday movements
- Experience more awareness of self and others
- Improve breath and overall coordination
- Reduce mental and physical stresses
- Enjoy life while “aging gracefully”
- Improve performance in music, dance, acting, athletics, creativity
- Experience alternatives in habitual actions
- Improve posture and outlook
- Improve self-image
The only way to change is action
Go to Awareness through Movement
More on functional Awareness:
Feldenkrais integrates well and supports:
- Awareness through Eating Programs
- Awareness through Food Programs
- Awareness through Goals
- Awareness through Living Programs
- Awareness through Space Programs
- Awareness through Spoken Word Programs
Effective Movement Posture Mentoring Programs Available:
1st Level – Getting Started (Introduction & Pattern)
2nd Level – Getting Intouch (Experiencing & Connection)
3rd Level – Integration (Embodiment)
Follow the journey on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook
by Renee Lindstrom, GCFP @ Inside Awareness, Living in Natures Love Blog
& Renee Lindstrom Live
Feldenkrais®, Feldenkrais Method®, Awareness Through Movement®, Functional Integration®, are registered service marks of the Feldenkrais Guild® of North America. Feldenkrais Method®