Scorpio longs for intimacy, depth, sexual fulfillment, deep connections and a tribe. Traits of this cardinal planet are self-control, personal empowerment, will power and transformation.
The needs of this sign are for honesty, acceptance, space, privacy and autonomy.
How behaviours of out of balance Scorpio may manifest
Fear Response: Bondage, Addiction
Common Scorpio out of balance emotional statements:
- They will be sorry!”
- “(He/She will regret this!”
- “Their history!”
- “I can stop anytime.”
In earlier posts three ways of supporting this sign focused upon daily goal setting, foods to support emotional balance and physical movement.
3 additional ways to balance Scorpio emotions
#1. Empathy – Awareness through Listening
- Self empathy and empathy for others can be as easy as learning to listen effectively (replacing habitual reactive responses)
- Begin empathy feedback for Scorpio’s with, “You feel……”
#2. Language of connection – Awareness through Communication
- Can be as easy as learning to turn separation into moments of connection (stop,right/wrong, blame, shame and critical statements)
#3. Balance and calm Scorpio’s environment – Awareness of Space
- Scorpio’s is a sign of intensity which translates into their desired spaces. Deep colours, artistic layouts and a clear flow of energy. Scorpios will thrive using the arts of Feng Shui.
Book a personalized Coaching session for self, work, group or create a retreat – 250-361-7508
Goals, Food, Movement & Life Style Updates
Follow the Journey on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook