- Relationships have more ease and connection when aspects of self are balanced.
- Understanding others has more ease with deepened understanding and experience of ones own aspects of self.
- Overlay these individual areas to create your flower
- Consider that inner balance includes each area coming together into one flower
Now imagine a time when or where you experience a moment of complete balance. A moment when everything was lined up. A moment you experienced being in the moment with no thought, no need, no longing and without seeking anything. A moment of lightness with space yet full of life. If you have not experienced a moment like this, imagine experiencing it, letting it be peaceful.
Consider what it would be like to have a connection with someone close to you while in this space of peacefulness. How different would this experience be from one that your systems are out of balance?
©InsideAwareness – by Renee Lindstrom, GCFP, May, 2014
Feldenkrais® Practitioner since 2007, Communication & Empathy Coach since 2004, Art of Placement since 2000
How much do you contribute?
How valuable are you to others?
Sometimes we take actions in our work environment that we have not stopped to consider. For example, doing just what needs to be done to get by, putting in time waiting for the next break or maybe going the extra mile to achieve success. A choice is always being made and totally obvious to those around you.
TWO TYPES OF ACTIONS
- Core Actions have a greater, long term impact with great outcome of success described as doing what it takes to achieve a better outcome.
- Surface Actions keep you busy with limited success sometimes described as going through the motions and hiding behind activities.
getting InTouch techniques can influence employers and employees by shifting surface actions into core actions for stellar results. This includes learning how surface actions create conflicts….It begins with personal commitments for change. Yes that is you!
If you are interested in 13 Success Steps to find respect and be valued at work read more……..