Sagittarius is all about humour, honesty, integrity, truth, growth and prophecy. Traits of this cardinal planet are self-control, personal empowerment, will power and transformation.
The needs of this sign are for learning, purpose, direction, commitment and a philosophy.
How behaviours of out of balance Sagittarius may manifest
Fear: Being Trapped, Restricted
Fear Response: Over doing it; eating, talking loudly, adventures and over the top projects, and being domineering
Common Sagittarius out of balance emotional statements:
- “Your wrong.”
- “You knew I wasn’t ready to commit.”
- “I feel trapped.”
- “I know what you need!”
3 additional ways to balance Sagittarius emotions
#1. Empathy – Awareness through Listening
- Self empathy and empathy for others can be as easy as learning to listen effectively (replacing habitual reactive responses)
- Begin empathy feedback for Sagittarius with, “You long for….. or you are seeking……”
#2. Language of connection – Awareness through Communication
- Can be as easy as learning to turn separation into moments of connection (stop,right/wrong, blame, shame and critical statements)
#3. Balance and calm Sagittarius environment – Awareness of Space
- Sagittarius likes comfort, collecting and travel. Their spaces will be personal and meaningful, and filled with bold colours and collectible objects. It will reflect their love of learning, philosophy and adventure.
Book a personalized Coaching session for self, work, group or create a retreat – 250-361-7508
by Renee Lindstrom, GCFP @ Inside Awareness, Living in Natures Love Blog