This week the value changes from purpose into support during a new moon phase. In Tibetan Buddhism the New Moon is a time to breathe in to a calm state and watch your emotions come and go. It is also is a time for contemplating your true purpose.
- Why are you here?
- What do you want to do with your life?
- What do you want to accomplish?
If you pause to consider your purpose take a moment and consider your nine live areas. You may have one or two that speaks to you more loudly that the others, yet give a moments thought to each area. Note that each life area may represent the best seasons for certain changes and ecology focuses.
- Ecology Element – Fire Resources
- Season – Summer
- Quality – Attachment
2. Health of Self and Family, Animals
- Ecology Element – Earth
- Season – Summer into Fall transition
- Quality – Submission
3. Relationship – Intimate
4. Future, Creativity, Children
- Ecology Element – Metal
- Season – Fall (Harvest)
- Quality – Delight
5. Helpful People, Community
- Season – Fall into Winter transition
- Quality – Vigour
- Ecology Element – Water
- Season – Winter
- Quality- Quietening
7. Education, Learning, Faith
- Season – Winter Into Spring transition (Seeds)
8. Ancestors, Pasts
- Ecology Element – Forest, Plants
- Season – Spring (Growth)
- Quality – movement
9. Wealth, Abundance
- Season – Spring into Summer transition
- Quality – thriving