The needs of Capricorn are for a successful career, balance in areas of home and work, and freedom from being so serious and responsible.
How behaviours of out of balance Capricorn may manifest
Fear Response: Taking on too much responsibility
Common Capricorn out of balance emotional statements:
- “It’s my way.”
- “You have to work hard to achieve.”
- “You’re making it hard.”
- You’re a failure.”
- “You/I have no credentials.”
In earlier posts three ways of supporting this sign focused upon daily goal setting, foods to support emotional balance and physical movement.
3 additional ways to balance Capricorn emotions
#1. Empathy – Awareness through Listening
- Self empathy and empathy for others can be as easy as learning to listen effectively (replacing habitual reactive responses)
- Begin empathy feedback for Capricorn with “I hear……..you say, “….”
#2. Language of connection – Awareness through Communication
- Can be as easy as learning to turn separation into moments of connection (stop,right/wrong, blame, shame and critical statements)
#3. Balance and calm Capricorn environment – Awareness of Space
Capricorns do best in organized and structured environments. The materials best suited for this sign reflect earth tones, textures and qualities. For example; wood, steel, stone and pottery.
Book a personalized Coaching session for self, work, group or create a retreat – 250-361-7508
Goals, Food, Movement & Life Style Updates
Follow the Journey on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook