- Tip 1. Look for a space on the beach that may have some interesting pieces of sea nature. Why? – Find out more.
- Tip 2. Gather 16 small pieces from the beach that will become reminders to you in your labyrinth pattern. Such as colored stones, shells, fun pieces of sea glass.
- Tip 3. Find a long stick to draw lines in the sand with.
- Tip 4. Once you have laid out the cross, four two-sided squares and planted your four trees, place the bits that you have gathered (in step two) at these points to become markers so these points stand out.
Read more on drawing a sand labyrinth:
- 4 Tips for Ease Sand Labyrinth Drawing
- Drawing a West Coast Sand Labyrinth
- Find Inner Artist Drawing a Sand Labyrinth
- Draw a sand labyrinth in 8 easy steps
- Like Greater Victoria Labyrinth & Events on Face Book – Not for Profit
- Greater Victoria Labyrinths – Not for profit
Go to events or inquire about Labyrinth Programs & Workshops