by Renee Lindstrom, GCFP @ Inside Awareness, Living in Natures Love Blog & Renee Lindstrom Live
Integration of Body, Mind & Spatial Awareness
EXERCISE #2 – Developing Inner Listening – EXPLORING FEELING THROUGH MUSIC – Any Age Child through Adult
This exercise connects one to their somatic senses while listening to music. It is an fun education exercise that increases mindfulness of different feelings and puts names to them that becomes a true list of feelings versus interpretations. A sentence with true feeling descriptions is more apt to be heard than interpretations.
PDF FOR DOWNLOADING – EXERCISE #2 – Inner Listening – EXPLORING FEELING THROUGH MUSIC
Empathy from cultivating awareness from the inside out
The intent of this article is in the context of how communication and movement can support the decrease of anxiety, stress & fear.
- InTouch Communication: Values & Empathy integration in communication for transforming disconnection into connection
- Feldenkrais Movement: calming one’s nervous system.
Natural World Empathy Support
- Natures Love plant essences blended by Renee: support body, and minds feelings that block emotions and self-confidence
- Eating Coloured Foods: Metal, Emotional and Physical Support
- InTouch on ‘Empathy and our Brain‘
- InTouch on the Brain – ‘Reactions to Stress’
- Experiencing Presence through Left Brain, Right Brain Movement Awareness
- Find out more on how integrating the arts of movement, communication and space compliment your experience and encompasses a holistic approach to wellness.
Follow on Twitter, Instagram Pinterest or Facebook for more tips
Renee Lindstrom, GCFP,
Feldenkrais® Practitioner since 2007, Value-Based Communication & Empathy Coach since 2004, Art of Placement since 2000, Founder of Greater Victoria Peace & Intercultural Celebrations since 2010 & Greater Victoria Labyrinths since 2012, #yyj Peace Week Calendar Founder – 2014 & 2015