It’s not often that I draw upon bringing in healing white light with students in transition from inner and outer experiences of pain and suffering. The purpose would be to bring some ease and peace in the burden they carry inside and on their shoulders that is weighing them down.
Clarity of perception in conversations versus reaction states has shown over and over these past years to be enough to cut through heavy, tar like sensation one finds themselves feeling after long-term experiences of chronic unmet needs. Needs for being valued, (to be seen, heard or to matter).
Focus of attention versus beliefs, concepts, opinions & perspectives
Some ways that have increased the crispness of actions to create balance and harmony has been through transforming inner habits and developing clarity through physical functions (not referring to exercise or postures), conscious and fair dialogues that everyone has equal contribution to expressing their needs in a way that is heard, and in understanding how the environment influences and stimulates ones reactions.
Law of Attraction
However, I have witnessed that when the fear of taking a personal supportive action can reach a level of panic that can sometimes block tapping into these ways for defusing and calming that heightened experience. Achieving clarity and conscious understanding is constrained by the resistance to taking personal actions. The cause can be as simple as fear of change and the unknown. The known is sometimes perceived as being better than what one expects the outcome could be.
This level of fear usually is at the level of ‘fear of dying.’ I can remember being in a personal session with Dr. Marshall Rosenberg where he was listening to me and another person while holding space for our sharing equally. At one point he turned to the other person and said, “Do you know she is afraid of dying?” This other person responded, “Yes and I regret it.” I personally have experienced this level of fear and panic and, in that moment of witnessing and honesty, I was able to take right action for myself. However, until that connection was made for me the experience was a tangle of unresolved issues and perceived consequences bonding that person and I in pain and suffering.
Sometimes the resistance can not be engaged through movement, dialogue or changing the space. To calm and bring clarity one may begin the process of drawing white light to surround them and clear themselves. This technique is one that is used in many traditions for cleansing and protection. I have learned that it can be used anywhere and at anytime for support to ground, and find balance and clarity. I find it reduces panic and can be a beneficial tool for support that can create the potential to have a dialogue, increase flexibility and calm the space.
Description of bringing in the white light
Part One Surroundings
- To start I suggest one imagine or visualize an egg shape surrounding them.
- The second steps is to draw in the white light from above to surround them inside this egg shape.
- Once the white light is surrounding one inside this egg shape I then suggest that one imagine or visualize the light turning in in an *anticlockwise way for a couple of moments.
- As soon as one stops turning it (white light) in an *anticlockwise way, then start to turn it in a clockwise way immediately for a few moments.
- Slowly release the visualization while focusing on a quality of giving thanks to the universe,
- (one of my favourite blessings is share with students is borrowed from the Hawaiian tradition – Ho’oponopono prayer).
Part Two – Physical Body
After one has practiced Part one for at least two to three days these two steps can be added after completing the about four steps.
- Now bring the surrounding white light into the physical body in a swirling way that is moving anticlockwise for a few moments.
- Again immediately upon finishing with swirling anticlockwise begin to swirl it clockwise.
- Slowly release the visualization while focusing on a quality of giving thanks to the universe, (one of my favourite blessings is share with students is borrowed from the Hawaiian tradition – Ho’oponopono prayer).
*Anticlockwise – Opening to clear & cleanse
*Clockwise – Closing and surrounding
Please note: If the level of fear is too high, one may be afraid of the consequences of this White Light exercise. There may be a need for support to find reassurance and guidance for a good practitioner that is trustworthy. It could be a leader from their faith community that can bring safety.
About Renee Lindstrom, GCFP
A foundation to the evolution of Renee’s practice was working with energy. In her own experiences the unresolved need in relationships of a lifetime led to an opening for certain energies to emerge affecting her surroundings. She began training and researching ways to clean and end these effects. This led to supporting others in their environment for clearing residual energies and influences. While doing so she witnessed some of the root causes in people’s perspectives, belief systems and interactions that opened them up to experiencing these energies. This led to training and offering practical tools that one can do to transform their own experiences.
Awareness Through Living Mentoring Programs Available:
1st Level – Getting Started (Introduction & Pattern)
2nd Level – Getting Intouch (Experiencing & Connection)
3rd Level – Integration (Embodiment)
by Renee Lindstrom, GCFP @ Inside Awareness, Living in Natures Love Blog
Copyright 2014 – 2020 Renee Lindstrom, GCFP