Have you experienced how foods appear to influence moods and temperament?
or heard about the gut/brain connection?
The digestion of foods creates an environment in ones guts that creates healthy or unhealthy bacteria and this bacteria, healthy or unhealthy, influences physical and mental symptoms. A gut with healthy bacteria creates body, mental and emotional balance while one with unhealthy bacteria weakens immune responses and metabolic rate.
A healthy eating plan is important to create a healthy gut of thriving bacteria. Some of the best ways to do this it through fresh, cultured and fermented foods.
Calling it an eating plan acts more like a guide to explore food to increase curiosity versus adding to the rules of right and wrong that have been cultivated through our cultural programming.
Many have lost the natural inner connection to intuitively knowing what foods to prepare with what is available in our kitchens on any given day. Food box programs are thriving as they provide the convenience of daily food following a menu they provide you. All one has to do is cook as per instructions. Services that drive meals to homes from restaurants are thriving as focus moves away from food and meal prep. In an earlier post Hitting the food re-set button this author shares the benefits of getting back into connection with food and preparation naturally. It doesn’t have to be a competition with self or others but rather an investigation of the senses. This can increase experiences of inner joy, appreciation of self and food, groundedness and self-confidence. A natural occurring emotional experience is a reduction of fear, anxiety and anger. As mentioned above the guts bacteria creates the direction of responses whether peaceful or conflicted.
Three ways this author has experienced a reconnect with food are listed below.
- Exploring fresh sources of food, including wild edibles and plants. Follow this ongoing and rewarding back yard journey on her blog – Living in Natures Love
- Following a guided plan that explores food from a core relationship with nature with a focus on somatic food education:
- Introduction of fermented and cultured foods with a focus on somatic food education.
Get started on one of these two guided eating plans that aligns with body and nature connections.
Book coaching with someone who has finally found a successful way of integrating an eating plan that becomes a healthy and full filling food life-style. Food can become the source of weight loss and increased happiness.
- Don’t stay on the mental gym of rules, right and wrong which creates inner-conflict.
- Don’t stay on a diet that tells you what to eat so that when you stop following it your lost and regain all the weight.
How to get started
Step #1: Choose Guided Daily Eating Plan
- A calendar of guidance for your choice of either:
Step #2 – Get started on 3 Part Food Lifestyle Coaching
Part #1: Intro to Guide
- Intro to intentional food focusing & mindfulness
- Explore food & function
Part #2: Food & Lifestyle Coaching
- Empathy Coaching
- Weekly check in for integration & support
- Explore mental stories creating emotional blocks
- Weekly check in for integration & support
Part #3: Accountability Coaching
- Accountability check in for stimulating self-confidence & inner connection
- Choice of daily or weekly
Sign up & commit to a healthy eating lifestyle integration programs that triggers your inner switch to ‘less in more.’
Programs are practical and doable techniques of integration and experience of somatic education and functional integration as presented through the practice of the Feldenkrais Method, Nonviolent Communication, Subtle Energy & Urban Feng Shui, and Buddhist Mindfulness Meditation.
30 Day Awareness through Eating Plan & Workbook
Your choice of Eating for the Chakras or Eating with the Stars Food Planning & Workbook
One month Awareness through Eating Somatic Food Coaching
Eating plan and workbook Intro to intentional food focusing & mindfulness, Empathy Coaching, Weekly check in Accountability check in
Inquire about optional Steps for building success
- Investigate how surroundings can create success at home or office
- Investigate movement awareness with a focus on function that can free up unconscious limitations
Awareness Through Living Mentoring Programs Available:
1st Level – Getting Started (Introduction & Pattern)
2nd Level – Getting Intouch (Experiencing & Connection)
3rd Level – Integration (Embodiment)
by Renee Lindstrom, GCFP @ Inside Awareness, Living in Natures Love Blog
Copyright 2014 – 2020 Renee Lindstrom, GCFP