TIP OF THE WEEK:
Last week and tip #1 was about learning to read others:
- Practice of observing the posture in others and their tone of voice as they speak. Consider the state of their emotions and the story they are telling themselves.
- Now notice how the body and spoken language of others affect you. Begin to explore how they influence your thoughts in either a negative or positive way. Notice if your reaction is to stay open with understanding or do you close off and dismiss their contribution? What is your body language?
- Observe your tone of voice, body stance (soft and comfortable or rigid and controlled)
All skilled, influence-empowered people harness their own behavior first.
Step three ~ coming next week
Find out how business programs can support you and your business:
- EMAIL – renee(at)insideawareness(dot)com
- FOLLOW on Twitter @InsideAwareness
Understand your needs, follow posts of calendar of values