Planning your home culture to ensure more needs are met in your relationship with your partner, while still meeting the needs of the children, is something that is not a focus in our learning and growth. There is an expectation that we know this based upon your own earlier family experiences. Yet, finding your self with babies in your relationship while trying to keep up your life before babies might just find you unprepared! You may have strong ideas for how you want to raise your children that then may becomes a burden to your relationship with each other if planning for balance is not met. Yes planning for balance!
If you find yourself in this position or you are about to introduce babies into your growing family, take time to plan, have goals and set intentions or become conscious of area that you take for granted now that become obstacles later on.
Wednesday, OCTober 2 – OCTober 16, 6:00-8:00PM
James Bay Community School Centre
- 140 Oswego Street
- Part 1 – Value Based Self Care as Parents
- Part 2 – Self-Care in Parenting – Relationship Centers
- Part 3 – Self Care in Parenting – Defining Parts of Parenting
- Part 4 – Self Care in Parenting – Importance of Self-Care
- Part 5 – Self Care in Parenting – How does the flow of dialogue resemble a labyrinth?
- Power of Movement for Expecting & New Parents
- Parenting with Compassion & Empathy
- Teaching Children Empathy – Parents Story-Time!
- Teaching Compassion to Children