Meeting a need is a personal responsibility and either you will or your won’t. It is a choice you are making. The only person standing in the way of doing it is you. Think a moment about whether you enjoy hearing others go on about why they can or can’t do something. So, why are you doing it!
2. Problem solving vs. Personal Resolution
Problem solving is about coming up with strategies to fix and not honest expression of what is not working together with a willingness to another’s perspective. The solution that is effective for you may not be to any one else therefore replacing productivity with resentment.
- Personal Commitment – Make a priority to replace problem-solving with honest expression and intent to listen before solutions.
3. Practice what you have learned and what you are learning
To produce results, if you don’t use it, you will lose it! Intelligence is implementing what you know. If knowledge stays in your head all you really have is information that is never used.
- Personal Commitment – Take chances, be courageous and practice what you’ve learned.
4. Stress is produced by giving in and doing what you already know doesn’t work
An intention is doing something with a purpose that you are taking action on. Longing is an idea is that you are using for entertainment. Day dreaming is not a strategy and will not produce results.
- Personal Commitment – Connect to intention before speaking out. Is it to connect?
6. Be clear on your intention of connect
Have you refined what you want into a language that is non-threatening to others. Remember you cannot ask of others what you are not doing yourself! Have you developed the clarity to skillfully bring your connection to fruition?? If yes, integrate what you want to share with the steps that will result in connection. Transform your enemy image language into one that creates the desired outcome to connect.
- Personal Commitment – Create allies not opponents!
7. Put an end to purposelessness
This is also called intention deficit disorder and is always at the core of an unproductive life. Create a purpose and act on it. No one will give you a purpose, you will have to create your own. Thinking about creating a purpose, or talking about creating a purpose is not creating a purpose.
- Personal Commitment – Check in to what is alive in you now!
8. Take action to create now
Be willing to take action now or let it go. If you are not willing to speak up you are meeting a need, possibly for safety, so stop hating. If you are not willing to speak up you are the one not creating a powerful and satisfying life.
- Personal Commitment – Speak now!
9. Notice where your focus of attention is
Are you distracted by the things that are incomplete that keep coming up in your mind? Create three categories for these things: Do, Drop, or Delegate.
- Personal Commitment – Take the necessary action to de-clutter thoughts
10. Notice your behavior by asking , “Am I acting habitually and choosing not to connect or am I meeting my own intentions for connecting?”
Observing yourself in action will create space between what you are thinking and reacting in the old way of blaming others. You will develop the ability for assessing how you actually operate in life and the opportunity to carry out new behavior creating new habits.
- Personal Commitment – Stop to notice and assess your own behavior?
11. Practice empathy skills
Focus on making a difference. Be willing to listen to what is going on for others and share back with them what you hear them saying. Be willing to listen to them in a way that no one has ever listened to them before, and be willing to say things that no one has said before.
- Personal Commitment – Make a difference by listening. Replace fixing or coming up with solutions and comparisons with, ” I hear your saying…….”
12. Practice self-empathy
Listen to what your telling yourself and check in to the message underneath it. Find out what is stimulating the thoughts keeping you from taking action.
- Personal Commitment – Check in and find out what the message is underneath the procrastination.
13. Be Present for yourself and others!
- Personal Commitment – Take action and do whatever it takes not be in conflict with yourself.
Since 2004 language and empathy coaching has grown in business. Value – based businesses are become more popular and mainstream with Universities dedicating study programs to assess the outcomes. Usually favorable reports!
Employing value based business programs and coaches extends beyond areas of personal careers, executive and administration organization. The distinction is coaching people in the domain of business. It is distinctly designed to directly affect the overall culture of a business.
Why getting InTouch Programs and Coaching for your business
getting InTouch Programs at Inside are about transformation not information. Some information may change hands but the real power of coaching is when peers and clients experience something new and different for the first time. Integrating success is NOT simply new information, that is education, IT IS transformation using techniques to explore and experience change.
Businesses tend to operate with long-standing social habits or emotions as opposed to inventing a new future. These programs will introduce objectivity and bring a focus of attention to areas that would otherwise be overlooked or missed that are causing conflicts.
Most people don’t realize what’s possible or understand how to be creative in their business social environment.
getting InTouch will support employers, employees and peers to move into experiencing the present and point out the limitations blocking success by operating from the past. A primary focus is on how to unlock habitual habits.
Feldenkrais® Practitioner since 2007, Communication Coach since 2004, Art of Placement since 2000