A Value-Based Workplace Culture enhances:
- leadership skills.
- personal ownership
- taking responsibility for the job
- clarity and understanding of why there a need for structure
- improves communication
- reduces gossip
- increases productivity.
I. Step #1 – Start with a *consulting session to explore:
- Value wording in your workplace mission/vision statement to deepen the connection and willingness to contribute to the success of your operation
- The best way to introduce a model of communication for creating an environment of respect, accountability, acceptance and motivation.
*Consulting – in person or by chat on-line
II. Step #2 – Learn how:
- To make agreements based upon values.
Benefits: increase motivation and willingness to contribute replacing decreasing moral and office tension
III. Step #3 – Provide learning opportunities to your employees:
1. Teach your employees the culture you want to work in.
2. Integrate a value-based literacy program to support skill
Benefit: Turn disconnection into connections (even with hard to hear messages!), improving work and reducing office politics.
NEXT STEP – CONNECT!
FIND OUT MORE: Email, Call (250) 361-7508 or follow on-line