Wardrobes are personal and may define one’s character and express their personality. Wearing the right designs for you that brings you joy can improve your personal happiness, well-being and personal success.
A fun and easy way for designing a wardrobe aligns with nature’s elements of; fire, earth, metal, water and wood. Nature can support your personal growth and help you reach your potential.
Start with these 3 easy steps:
1. An easy calculation to find your personal element. This is based upon your best direction for personal growth using Chinese Cosmology!
2. Find your elements qualities associated with your Kua #
- Your elements best style and designs
- Your power colours and which to avoid!
- Your power patterns and which to avoid!
- Your power fabrics and which ones to avoid!
3. Become mindful of how you experience your existing wardrobe. Observe the characteristics of what you are already wearing. Do you sense an inner boost of energy with the clothes you wear that is grounding and energizing at the same time for do you feel a sense of not being in alignment with your core stimulating thoughts of not living up to your expectations? Thoughts of being false and feelings of discomfort?
Learn more about your power wardrobe & dressing for your element to harmonize with nature
Starting with the element that creates earth, the sources of all life:
Kua #’s: 2, 5 & 8
Kua #’s: 6 & 7
Kua #’s: 3 & 4
The only way to change is action
Explore your wardrobe as a way to find balance and harmony through it’s calming influence and how dressing with your element can increase your coping abilities and sense of groundedness. What you put on your body creates an environment that can increase or decrease angst, depression and chaos.
Effective Movement Posture and Awareness with Life Mentoring Programs Available:←
1st Phase of Integration – Getting Started (Introduction & Pattern)
2nd Phase of Integration – Getting Intouch (Experiencing & Connection)
3rd Phase of Integration – Integration (Embodiment)
Follow the journey on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook