Jaw Release with Feldenkrais®
Pain in the Jaw? or more of these symptoms:
- Locking your jaw?
- Pain in your cheeks? around your ears and jaw joint?
- Trouble breathing?
- Clicking, popping or grating your teeth?
- Right and left sides of your jaw feel crooked?
Did you know that if you explore simple patterns of movement it can release your jaw and free you of pain! Relax your jaw and lessen your TMJ pain using the Feldenkrais® Method.
Enjoy learning simple and easy jaw movements designed to reduce strain and increase your ability to chew with more ease. Explore the natural Feldenkrais Method movement patterns to reduce headaches and chronic pain in face, jaw, neck and shoulder regions.
- Why Feldenkrais for TMJ (Jaw Pain)
- Feldenkrais Fitness Chronicles – TMJ & Walking
- Feldenkrais Fitness Chronicles – TMJ Support
Renee Lindstrom, GCFP,