OCT 20 – NOV 20 ’14
Relationship Coaching for couples or personal empathy coaching & support– 25% off New Client Visits for first 25 new claims!
In person or through chat (facebook, google or skype)
- Option valid for visits during Oct 20 to Nov 20 only
Contact using form below to claim your offer
What are some qualities that clients would experience in your private sessions that they would remember?
Four qualities that come to mind are: support, fairness, patience and empathy. Whether a movement, empathy or personal coaching the sessions are grounded upon empathetic listening and honest expression, (even if hard to hear messages). Focus is upon the clients, not the practitioner, therefore a direct opportunity for the client can be for a deeper self connection. In sessions the clients are guided through their experience replacing the teaching model (being talked at) that culturally we have come to rely upon. Being told, fixed or having the person we are paying teach us through their experience is so unsatisfactory. It is the qualities of willingness and courage that inspire change. An atmosphere encouraging safe reflection achieves quicker and easier transitions with the least amount of effort!
Whether sessions include both parties or not, space is held to consider the cause and effect for both sides. This can deepen conscious understanding of the root causes of the current experiences. This process is based upon empathy to transition out of right or wrong judgments for clarity and to regain composure, balance and free will for making difficult choices. Life changing choices resulting from reaction can create bigger issues, resentment and regret. Therefore these session need honesty, patience and empathy to support a smoother transition forward.
Once again this process focuses on empathetic listening except now it is focused upon what the body is demonstrating. Unknown to most in our culture is that our bodies tell our story! Through observation and felt touch in a safe environment the physical, mental, emotional and belief aspects of oneself can open to patterns that are no longer working. It is the awareness of old habits and this new experience that shifts outcomes. These sessions need honesty, patience and empathy to support clients inner felt sense needs for safety to be met to let go of resistance to go beyond into a new experience in how they feel themselves.
Clients who are either motivated for change or with chronic conditions will have home or office visits to increase support for life change through their environment. Like ones body posture the home or office tells a story of one’s experience, yet not one of a personal self-image story. This is a story of where ones attention is focused in life and how the relationships are in community that shares the space. These visits need honesty, patience and empathy to support each member in the process in a way that change can happen.
Upcoming Classes & Events – Listed by date
Feldenkrais® Practitioner since 2007, Communication Coach since 2004, Art of Placement since 2000, Vice-Chair of World Children’s Summit on Peace & Nature – May 2015
Posted in FAQ = Frequently Asked Questions
Tagged Change, Empathy, Inside Awareness for Health Living, Life Coaching, Life Skills, Lifestyle, Movement, Patience, Relationship Coaching, Relationships, Transition
1. How often should I (we) book appointments?
Critical Learning – When asked this question by someone that has obvious shifts with these methods and who has a constraint that limits their quality of life from their movement patterns :
- The suggestion would be for sessions to be closer together to not lose the experience between them. The goal is to change habits through specialized learning. This may result in having a reduced length of time in the long run. It could be once a week, twice a week or even three times a week depending upon critical learning, resistance to learning and acceptance to changes.
REMEMBER THAT MORE CONNECTION INCREASES THE EXPANDED AWARENESS OF LIFESTYLE & RELATIONSHIP CONTRIBUTORS TO YOUR RESTRICTED MOVEMENT PATTERNS. YES YOUR RELATIONSHIPS AND OUTSIDE STIMULUS CONTRIBUTES TO HOW YOUR MOVE!
Awareness Learning – When asked this question by someone who would like to improve the quality of their life experiences:
- The suggestion is to come for personal sessions at a constant pace to lose the learning in between lessons and to enhance learning by adding movement workshops. This increases one’s sensation awareness in their movements.
Critical Learning – When asked this by couples, parents or educators and employees who are in the middle of crisis management:
- The answer is to book sessions close together to support the process and to increase clarity and understanding. In this way issues become manageable. If left the result is increased pain and struggle. This may be coming once, twice or even three times a week! It is easier to process and move forward in the aliveness than to stretch it out and continue distancing or solidifying the behaviors responsible for creating the issues in the first place.
REMEMBER WITHDRAWAL AND RESISTANCE DOES NOT MEAN THE ISSUES WILL GO AWAY. YOU MAY BE FOOLING YOURSELF AS IT MAY ACTUALLY MEAN THE BEGINNING OF THE END. IF ONE SIDE IS PROCESSING AND ONE SIDE IS PROTECTING THEMSELVES IN RIGHT AND WRONG THINKING, THE SIDE PROCESSING WILL BECOME BORED AND NOT BE CONTENT TO CONTINUE WITH IT!
Awareness Learning – When asked about personal coaching:
- The suggestion would be to receive personal coaching at a regular pace so as not to lose the momentum and to develop inner accountability with outside support would enhance skill development. Adding workshops would enhance the experiential part of oneself.
REMEMBER THAT THERE IS NO END POINT, THERE IS ONLY EVOLUTION AND INCREASED AWARENESS & QUALITIES OF EXPERIENCING YOUR LIFE!
2. Are youR suggested booking time-lines mandatory?
No these are not booking requirements that are mandatory to book and receive enhanced life learning skills and change with Inside Awareness. These are suggested guidelines to support your continued success in learning how to improve your personal experiences and living experiences.
How often you book is the value you place on yourself and what you can afford to spend upon your personal development.
©by Renee Lindstrom, GCFP, May, 2014
Feldenkrais® Practitioner since 2007, Communication & Empathy Coach since 2004, Art of Placement since 2000
Follow Inside on: