Integration of Body, Mind & Spatial Awareness
Connection through movement can be a way to explore listening. Here is an exercise that can be enjoyed by two or more people. It is an exercise that can introduce mindfulness and increase somatic awareness.
PFD Download – InTouch Exercise – Listening together, leading and following
Empathy from cultivating awareness from the inside out
The intent of this article is in the context of how communication and movement can support the decrease of anxiety, stress & fear.
- InTouch Communication: Values & Empathy integration in communication for transforming disconnection into connection
- Feldenkrais Movement: calming one’s nervous system.
Natural World Empathy Support
- Natures Love plant essences blended by Renee: support body, and minds feelings that block emotions and self-confidence
- Eating Coloured Foods: Metal, Emotional and Physical Support
- ‘ and our ‘ on
- InTouch on the Brain – ‘Reactions to Stress’
- Experiencing Presence through Left Brain, Right Brain Movement Awareness
- Find out more on how integrating the arts of movement, communication and space compliment your experience and encompasses a holistic approach to wellness.
Renee Lindstrom, GCFP,
Feldenkrais® Practitioner since 2007, Value-Based Communication & Empathy Coach since 2004, Art of Placement since 2000, Founder of Greater Victoria Peace & Intercultural Celebrations since 2010 & Greater Victoria Labyrinths since 2012, #yyj Peace Week Calendar Founder – 2014 & 2015