Renee Lindstrom has been a Certified Feldenkrais Practitioner & Teacher since 2007 and has been sharing the Feldenkrais Method® of somatic education since her second year of training in 2005.
Feldenkrais helps all people learn to move with more ease and it enriches lives through its unique way of focusing one’s attention to expand awareness. Cultivating this awareness can be an essential in neurological, orthopedic, chronic pain, and stress-related conditions.
- Easier movement increases comfort in performing everyday activities in any pursuit.
- The possibilities for personal improvement and human development are limitless with Feldenkrais..
What can the Feldenkrais Method® do for you?
- Cultivate awareness of how to learn through experience
- Experience greater ease and grace in everyday movements
- Experience more awareness of self and others
- Improve breath and overall coordination
- Reduce mental and physical stresses
- Enjoy life while “aging gracefully”
- Improve performance in music, dance, acting, athletics, creativity
- Experience alternatives in habitual actions
- Improve posture and outlook
- Improve self-image
The only way to change is action
Effective Movement Posture Mentoring Programs Available:
1st Level – Getting Started (Introduction & Pattern)
2nd Level – Getting Intouch (Experiencing & Connection)
3rd Level – Integration (Embodiment)
by Renee Lindstrom, GCFP @ Inside Awareness, Living in Natures Love Blog
Feldenkrais®, Feldenkrais Method®, Awareness Through Movement®, Functional Integration®, are registered service marks of the Feldenkrais Guild® of North America. Feldenkrais Method®