“I felt like I was going to sleep and as I continued in the movement I felt only what I could describe as energized.” Julie
Sleep Sweet Sleeps Personal Integration Program
Get results with safe, easy and proven exercises for relaxation and ease that reduce tension naturally!
- Regain health & vigor
- Improve mental functions
- Strengthen immune system
- Heal faster
- Slow aging & look younger
- Natural weight loss as sleep increases
- Experience less pain, stress & anxiety
- Improve natural breath
- Increase vitality
Sleep Sweet Sleep is a sleep system that combines;
- Feldenkrais® Movement Awareness
Guided patterns of movement to increase the flow of oxygen through your whole body’s movement patterns while breathing naturally. This is experiential learning through scientifically designed exercises that work with the mechanics of your whole body structure. Simple natural breath comes through supportive movements that considers the respiratory, nervous, cardio-vascular and the psychological systems.
- Art of Placement
Techniques to discover how you can create the perfect luxurious conditions for yourself to relax and simplify going to sleep and staying asleep. Find out how to have a gorgeous personal space simply by shifting the contents to fit the space and floor plan.
- InTouch Mindfulness
Simplify too-do-lists and re-living events that rattle around in your head as you try to shut off your mind before going to sleep.
“I felt really good after our class, I slept really well.” Kathrin
- Make the effort to improve your sleeping patterns
- Reduce dependency on sleeping pills and pain medication
- Integrating body, mind and lifestyle
- A proven system increasing intelligent awareness
- Includes your experience
- Develops inner awareness
- Once you experience vitality from a new form of fitness you will notice natural wellness choices with less struggle and dependency will lessen
- Create a space that makes your heart sing and supports you in a way that you deserve
Awareness Through Living Mentoring Programs Available:
1st Level – Getting Started (Introduction & Pattern)
2nd Level – Getting Intouch (Experiencing & Connection)
3rd Level – Integration (Embodiment)