IS THE NEW ZEN
EXPERIENCE IS THE ALIVENESS OF EXPRESSION & ACTIONS
Check out interpretation of the structure of living zen versus sitting zen below
Cultivate and Integrate
Environment creates experience
Surroundings, Physical, Mental, Emotional Environments
Grounding & Support
#1. Physical Environment
- environment influences
- eating plan
Affect change through retraining using methods of Awareness through Space and Awareness through Eating.
Awareness through Space Coaching or Consulting can be as simple as adding or subtracting influences to create mental & emotional harmony & balance or functional to support physicality
Awareness through Eating Coaching or Consulting can be as simple as receiving empathy, setting goals, creating an environment for success or accountability coaching.
Creates life (how life is lived & experienced)
#2. Body Function
- senses; sight, sound, touch, taste & smell and abilities to hear, see, feel, taste & smell
- brain function
- physical body & functioning – voice, breathing, movement, responses, circulatory & glandular systems, digestive function, reproductive & elimination systems, etc.
Affect change through retraining using methods of Awareness through Movement
Awareness through Movement can be experienced through guided patterns of movement in classes or personal functional integration sessions.
Filters information, responds and captures experiences
#3. Mental Function
- short-term & long term memory
- learned thoughts (one’s thoughts are personal and not what others believe)
- learned thinking (how one thinks is a personal process and doesn’t translate to being another’s perspective)
- learned communication (how one choose their words is personal and the words may not have the same impact for someone else)
Affect change through retraining using methods of Awareness through Communication & Effective Empathy
Awareness through Communication & Effective Empathy Listening Consulting, Coaching, or Training can be explored privately or in groups.
Awareness Through Living Mentoring Programs Available:
1st Level – Getting Started (Introduction & Pattern)
2nd Level – Getting Intouch (Experiencing & Connection)
3rd Level – Integration (Embodiment)