Renee Lindstrom, GCFP
Renee mentors, guides and coaches individuals, couples, families and groups in ways to cultivate and embody awareness that expands and improves physical, mental and emotional functioning, and perception. This results in kinder and growing experience of being more heart -connected that aligns one with nature and the authenticity of universal values. Using inner realization and somatic learning techniques Renee encourages others to transform and increase the quality of their own experiences.
A focus of the integrative awareness tools are to cultivate awareness and embody learning.
Read more on Ways of Learning & Patterns
Experience and achievements:
- Art of Subtle Placement & Consultation, 2000 to present
- Community Workshops, 2000
- Guild Certified Feldenkrais Practitioner, 2007 to 2020
- (Pronounced: Fel/den/kr/ais, named after Moshe Feldenkrais)
- 2004/07: Four Year Training in Feldenkrais Somatic Education – relationships of human function, 2 Year Practicum in guiding Awareness through Movement ®
- Private Practice offering Functional® Integration 2007 to present
- Community Workshops Offering Awareness through Movement® Lessons 2007 to present
- Communication, Life & Relationship Coaching, 2007 to present
- Integrating Feldenkrais Somatic behavioral & processing function with Dr. Marshall Rosenberg’s Nonviolent Communication Practice
- Study of communication in relationships, 2001
- Community communication Workshops, 2007 to present
- Life Mentoring, 2013 to present
- Integrating Nature Rhythms into Life Goals & Intentions
- Creation of Living in Natures Love Blog
- Leading Integrative Learning & Healing Retreats…
Buddhist Refuge Name: Karma Choldren
- 1998 – Given by the Very Venerable 9th Khenchen Trangu Rinpoche
Karma: Dharma teachings – inevitable effect of actions during life
Choldron: Truth, Light
- Victoria Labyrinth Friendship Day
- Greater Victoria Peace Week
- Greater Victoria Labyrinth Tour – 6 Local Labyrinths
- World Childrens Summit on Peace and Nature
- Vice Chair & Workshop Leader – The World Children’s Peace and Nature Summit, May, 2015 – inspired a foundation of value based programming! One Day Contemplative Workshop with a Labyrinth
2014 and previous
- May, 2013 Labyrinth Awareness Month – Victoria
- September, 2013 Victoria Participation – 15th TSL World Labyrinth Gathering1
- 14th, 15th, 16th, Gandhi, Gyatso, King Seasons for Nonviolence (Jan 30-April 4 – 2010/2011/2012)
- Hands Across the Sands – Victoria ~ 2010, 2011, 2012
- Nonviolent Communication Awareness Month ~ April, 2012
- Screening of the Heart to Lead Community Event – 2011
- Advanced Nonviolent Communication Training – 9 Day Retreat – Victoria – 2007
- B.C. Network for Compassionate Communication – 2007
- Victoria Shambhala Centre – late 1990’s
- kids peace bus ~ A social emotional integration system of values using a weekly calendar focus for Elementary and Intermediate Grade Schools. Sharing techniques such as quotes to demonstrate and experience our shared meanings for these universal values.
- teens for peace ~ A social emotional integration system of values using a weekly calendar focus for Middle and High Schools. Sharing techniques such as quotes to demonstrate and experience our shared meanings for these universal values.
- getting Intimate with Values – A person integration systems designed for social emotional intelligence using a weekly calendar focus and combing the components of behavior for developing conscious behavior awareness. Purpose: to increase personal choice and decrease automatic reactions
- Sleep Sweet Sleep – A personal integration system designed for increasing sleep through conscious behavior awareness techniques. This system is for creating more of a balance in mind, movement and space awareness.
- Walk-Victoria.com – Creating health and fitness awareness through nature in the local community, ongoing events and connecting with others.
Presentations: Speaker or movement awareness
personal & RELATIONSHIP Coach