Leadership & Connection
1. For planning meetings, making strategic decisions, community building, and for a shared purpose of intention for connection in conflict
This is a valuable tool for members of any group to find clarity and connection to what is meaningful before starting on business. By centering and grounding first the process of finding solutions can reflect more ease with a deeper commitment.
Discover the benefits of walking a labyrinth in a group atmosphere and you may be surprised by the results.
- Choose a Walking Labyrinth Experience or Workshop
Schools & Institutions
Discover how a labyrinth could enhance the connection between teachers and administrators with this walking this tool designed for connection. It brings clarity, understanding and reduces tension.
Bring this tool to the children in your school environment and teach them how to check in, center and ground. This will cut stress, anxiety and find help them to find clarity. Help cut behavior issues with a simple pattern and exercise!
Read more on Somatic Movement & Labyrinth’s in Schools
Discover the benefits of walking a labyrinth in a group atmosphere. Choice of:
- 1. Labyrinth Walking Experience – for teachers/parent/administration meetings
- 2. Labyrinth Workshop – for teachers/parent/administration meetings
- 3. For children, workshop with exercises to specifically learn how to check in and transform emotions with clarity and understanding, to come out labyrinth walk with a concrete and doable request – transform bullying into clear action requests using a labyrinth walk, labyrinth set up and walking.
- 4. For children, a series of exercises to learn how to draw and create a labyrinth that balances right and left sides, calming and brings peaceful actions, follows by labyrinth walk
- Connect to book or ask about your own event