In September, 2013 Renee of Inside Awareness, met Labyrinth Heart Pattern Designer, Jerry Eztkorn, during the 15th Annual World Labyrinth Gathering on Vancouver Island that began in Victoria, B.C.
Later in the fall of the same year Renee approached Jerry to ask about widening the pathways of his heart-shaped labyrinth and the potential of creating two entrances for a wedding ceremony. Jerry not only enthusiastically agreed, he came up with two new designs for us to choose from. Pictures below of the design we chose.
Jerry then traveled to Victoria December 21st, on Winter Solstice, and created a sand drawing for us to walk and enjoy. On Willows Beach, on this auspicious day, we brought this labyrinth into manifestation for the purpose of love ceremonial and commitment celebrations.
Here is the rough lay out of the design that will be created with Renee’s rainbow braided fabric labyrinth for the first wedding ceremonial celebrations:
Interested in having your own ceremonial heart-shaped labyrinth events:
Renee, of Inside Awareness, can give you the following three options for your wedding or commitment ceremony celebrations. Renee began creating sacred ceremony in the mid to late 90’s and is known for bringing a deepening quality and connection to celebrations.
#1. Cloth Heart Shaped Labyrinth for your event
If you would like to enjoy a heart-shaped labyrinth for your celebrations, please inquire about how you can have a labyrinth set up for your event. This would include an introduction for you and your partner on labyrinths, set up and pick up.
#2 Cloth Heart Shaped Labyrinth and Commitment Ceremony combined with Relationship Building Sessions
If you would like to learn how you can connect and create a healthier relationship to embark upon your live together or re-commit to your existing partnership in a new and unique way this option may be for you!
- Your choice of 3, 5 or more preliminary sessions (as necessary) to establish: 1. manners in your behavior towards each other, 2. setting your relationship goals and 3. differentiating them from your household goals and needs.
- A separate meeting to establish your requirements for a commitment celebration With Renee performing the ceremony this meeting will be to settle upon items to represent the balance of the five elements; wood, fire, earth, metal and water.
- A follow up meeting to finalize the agenda and plan prior to the event.
- Cloth labyrinth set up and pick up.
- Option: laying labyrinth ahead of time and going over the plan for practice.
#3 Cloth Heart Shaped Labyrinth and Commitment Ceremony
This will include two meetings with an option for more as necessary. The first meeting will be set up to establish your requirements for a commitment celebration with a follow up one to finalize the agenda and plan for the event. With Renee to perform the ceremony, at the first meeting will be to settle upon items to represent the balance of the five elements; wood, fire, earth, metal and water.
It will include the cloth labyrinth set up and pick up.
For current rates, please connect with Renee