Holistic Integration APPROACH
Compliments WELLNESS PLANNING
- Balance your life areas and start to create a ‘life of joy.’
- Enjoy your experience now: find pleasure in your relationships, explore self-esteem and confidence building through movement, placement & connections
- Become fearless
3 integrative ways to explore connection to your inner beauty & self confidence
Balancing Life Areas
Inside Awareness has a holistic approach and this concept is a foundation for integrating balance in movement, communication and wellness and achieving success. If you view number three below (under foundation), Health and Wellness, this is the home to our physical, emotional and behavioral well-being and one of our primary focuses in teachings. It is the hub, or center of all the our life area experiences and it is what is reflected, or expressed, in our connections. Each of these nine areas is balanced on the health of the other eight areas.
If you stop to reflect for a moment , health and well-being is the center that is reflected out into every one of your life areas.
1. Home & Property
Reflects your choices and center of support
Flow of life in alignment with your purpose
3. Health & Wellness Balance
Living in attunement with energies of body, mind & inspired living
Physical, Emotional & Action
4. Connected Relationships in Balance
Intimacy, Family, Friendships & Community connections
Understanding relevance, growing acceptance & interdependence
Travel, Fun & Adventure
Voice and helpful people
What you are known for and do well in the community includes employment
9. Knowledge, Wisdom
Wisdom & Mindful Thinking
Higher Education & Athleticism (Olympian), Meditation, Awareness Integration,
#2 Communication Awareness
Mindful & Compassionate Language Integration
Founded on the 4 step model, empathy and honesty principals of Dr. Marshall Rosenberg’s model of nonviolent communication we like to identify as Pegasus Infusion Consciousness
- Understanding how perception is filtered through thinking and belief systems before speaking
- Learning to implement change in the areas of social emotional behavior
- Balance listening with speaking to achieve connection and reduce conflict
#3 Movement Awareness
Somatic Movement Education
- Method of increasing functional movement behavior.
- Increasing posture balance and improving flexibility and movement ability.
- Reduces stress, anxiety fear and pain therefore increasing coping with the world around you.
Feldenkrais®, Feldenkrais Method®, Awareness Through Movement®, Functional Integration®, are registered service marks of the Feldenkrais Guild® of North America. Feldenkrais Method®