Cultivating awareness by focusing attention on movement action
Gentle, innovative lessons in the Feldenkrais Method will allow you to observe how you move, notice unnecessary tension, and improve your overall coördination. this includes:
- Learning new ways to move can be an essential addition to the treatment of neurological, orthopedic, chronic pain, and stress-related conditions.
- Easier movement means greater comfort performing everyday activities at work or home, and greater skill in athletic and artistic pursuits.
- As you expand your awareness of how you think, sense, feel, and move, the possibilities for personal improvement and human development are limitless.
The Feldenkrais Method has helped
- Adults with movement concerns
- Musicians, dancers and actors
- Athletes and fitness enthusiasts
- Children with Special Needs
- Anyone seeking to improve their quality of life
Integrating introspection, inquiry and reflective movement while walking a labyrinth offers a natural way of balancing heart, mind, body and nervous system for centered experiences.
A labyrinth pathway is an ancient walking pattern that predates organized religion. It is still walked today to connect and become mindful, and to process grief, illness and/or emotions. A labyrinth is a walk of intention to connect to ones faith, resolve conflict and community, or to clear ones head before an important task. Located in open fields, parks, at hospitals, community centers, offices complexes, schools and churches. These locations demonstrate the versatility of its uses.
Calendar & Upcoming Events
Feldenkrais®, Feldenkrais Method®, Awareness Through Movement®, Functional Integration®, are registered service marks of the Feldenkrais Guild® of North America. Feldenkrais Method®