Inside Awareness for Conscious Living is a name to describe the growing quality of presence one would enjoy when learning to focus attention mindfully. Three primary areas of learning are:
- connection to the influences in surrounding environment
- nature of behavior and function in movement & relationships
- mindful action
Cultivating awareness has a somatic focus on sensation, movement and mindfulness, and the experience of learning through the whole person. One is encouraged to embody the teaching practices to learn through the integration as the experience can be educational.
A sampling of client & student concerns:
- Feldenkrais Method of Functional Integration
- Physical Pain
- Ankle, Foot & Leg & Hip Problems
- early childhood operations performed as strategies for conditions affecting balance and functional movement in later years
- Shoulder Complaints
- Jaw and Neck Pain
- Bad Habits
- Balance Disorders
- Back Issues
- Breathing Disorders
- Emotional Disorders
- M S
- Parkinson Patients
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Issues
On many occasions movement clients will express the influences of their relationships and environments that affect their physical function. Employing the skills of empathy listening, value based dialogue and unmasking the invisible power of one’s lifestyle, many issues are resolved improving movement reactions!
- Heart-Mind Communication (Integrative Empathy funded on principles of Nonviolent Communication)
- Relationship Clients/Students:
- Business & Groups (Workshop, Mediation & Training)
- Couples (Building and Deconstructing)
- Aging Parents & Family Members becoming Primary Caregivers
- Work Related
- Educational Institutions (Workshops & Training)
- Grad Students confused about direction
- Business & Groups (Workshop, Mediation & Training)
On many occasions clients in dialogues will demonstrate the influences of their movement patterns in how they perceive information and react. Employing the techniques of Awareness through Movement often supports mindful changes!
In Educational Institutions movement is used to demonstrate how it increases or decreasing felt emotions!
- Homes, Businesses, Personal Websites & Media Streams
- Whole floor-plan or individual rooms
- Furniture and items within home or business
- Property layout, whole or individually (front, back or sides)
- Plantings and items on property
In many circumstances what is happening in ones home or on ones property at home or at work influences ones emotional and physical well being. On many occasions a home or work audit will be suggested for those getting body or mind sessions.
Coaching & Mentoring supports you to:
- Learn how to re-write your story mindfully
- Increase your confidence from the inside
- Improve your quality of movement
- Find out what really matters to you in relationships
Experience the difference of these qualities in your own life story:
- Integration: Being versus doing
- Now: Presence versus future and past
- Beliefs: Abundance versus scarcity
- Action: Curiosity versus fear
Change your Story
Clients and students work with Inside Awareness and Conscious Living to increase clarity and learn how to support balance and mindfulness of ones actions using techniques that are designed to increase personal awareness.
Start your journey with one of these three techniques or combine them for a deepened experience; Feldenkrais® Method of Somatic Movement, InTouch Value Based Communication or Learning the Nature of your Environment.
Ways to explore: Coaching, Mentoring, Consulting and Workshops.
16 Reasons why to explore Body, Mind & Heart Connection @ Inside Awareness?
INTEGRATION, LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
- Experience a deeper connection to self.
- Improve your posture! Walk, sit, stand, sleep, breathe, think and feel better.
- Understand the influences of your environment; external and internal!
- Increase self-value and deepen inner trust and know you are doing what is right for you.
- Connect to your boundaries and learn how to voice them in a safe way without conflict!
- Stop compromising, learn how to have choice.
- Increase your understanding of your self image and how it is holding your back from success!
- Stop feeling alone & lonely?
- Turn abusive relationships into empowering experiences!
- Stop doubting yourself when it comes to decision making.
- Learn how to transition from taking things personally by developing skills to translate difficult messages.
- Move through fear to build relationships and find love.
- Understand how to resolve differences.
- Improve your odds of finding partnerships where you are valued.
- End your relationships with more ease, respect and move forward with less attachment!
- Become aware of the culture your are creating in your parenting style (or of your parents and their’s before them).
How to experience Inside’s personal programs:
- In person, by phone and on-line appointments
- Workshops for your school, office or center
- Classes locally or on-line.
- Talking Circles locally or on-line
- Personal Retreats
Renee Lindstrom is the principal and founder of Inside Awareness for Conscious Living. Her intention is based upon cultivating awareness for self-development and actualization. Her belief is that peace, harmony and value come from the inside and is reflected out into our environment. She is in agreement with a quote of Moshe Feldenkrais: “Flexible bodies, flexible mind!”
Renee has written a calendar of values called ‘Roots of Happiness’ for adults and ‘Kid’s Peace Bus’ for children’s education that is the foundation of our dialogue discussion groups and Intouch Language Enrichment Programs. In the fall of 2014 the Dalai Lama predicted that this would now be the Century of Dialogue!