The needs of Aquarius are for belonging, connection, community, friendships, a tribe of like-minded people, to take risks and mental stimulus through science and technology.
How behaviours of out of balance Aquarius may manifest
Fear Response: Detachment
Common Aquarius out of balance emotional statements:
- “You never give me any space.”
- “I haven’t withdrawn, you’re imaging it.”
In earlier posts three ways of supporting this sign focused upon daily goal setting, foods to support emotional balance and physical movement.
3 additional ways to balance Aquarius emotions
#1. Empathy – Awareness through Listening
- Self empathy and empathy for others can be as easy as learning to listen effectively (replacing habitual reactive responses)
- Begin empathy feedback for Aquarius with “I see you are….”
#2. Language of connection – Awareness through Communication
- Can be as easy as learning to turn separation into moments of connection (stop,right/wrong, blame, shame and critical statements)
#3. Balance and calm Capricorn environment – Awareness of Space
Aquarius do best in modern and futuristic environments. The materials best suited for this sign bare hardwood floors and modern materials like glass and steel. An air element indicates this sign does best reflecting an airiness, while the symbol of a water-bear suggests urns, vases, water features.
Book a personalized Coaching session for self, work, group or create a retreat – 250-361-7508