by Renee Lindstrom, GCFP @ Inside Awareness
Integration of Body, Mind & Spatial Awareness
Values – CONNECTING AND BUILDING A VOCABULARY
- Learning to identify the roots of ones feelings
- List of Universal Needs – PDF Download – List of Need Words
Go to Downloadable lists of Feelings words when needs are met & not met
Empathy from cultivating awareness from the inside out
The intent of this article is in the context of how communication and movement can support the decrease of anxiety, stress & fear.
- InTouch Communication: Values & Empathy integration in communication for transforming disconnection into connection
- Feldenkrais Movement: calming one’s nervous system.
- InTouch on ‘Empathy and our Brain‘
- InTouch on the Brain – ‘Reactions to Stress’
- Experiencing Presence through Left Brain, Right Brain Movement Awareness
- Find out more on how integrating the arts of movement, communication and space compliment your experience and encompasses a holistic approach to wellness.
Follow on Twitter, Instagram Pinterest or Facebook for more tips
Renee Lindstrom, GCFP,
Feldenkrais® Practitioner since 2007, Value-Based Communication & Empathy Coach since 2004, Art of Placement since 2000, Founder of Greater Victoria Peace & Intercultural Celebrations since 2010 & Greater Victoria Labyrinths since 2012, #yyj Peace Week Calendar Founder – 2014 & 2015