Integration of Body, Mind & Spatial Awareness
Greater Victoria’s Heather Clayton, Director of Learning at St. Michael’s University School presents, “The Developing Brain.” Three part video Presentation.
Empathy & cultivating awareness from the inside out
The intent of this article is in the context of how communication and movement can support the decrease of anxiety, stress & fear.
- InTouch Communication: Values & Empathy integration in communication for transforming disconnection into connection
- Feldenkrais Movement: calming one’s nervous system.
Natural World Empathy Support
- Natures Love plant essences blended by Renee: support body, and minds feelings that block emotions and self-confidence
- Eating Coloured Foods: Metal, Emotional and Physical Support
- ‘ and our ‘ on
- InTouch on the Brain – ‘Reactions to Stress’
- Experiencing Presence through Left Brain, Right Brain Movement Awareness
- Find out more on how integrating the arts of movement, communication and space compliment your experience and encompasses a holistic approach to wellness.
Renee Lindstrom, GCFP,
Feldenkrais® Practitioner since 2007, Value-Based Communication & Empathy Coach since 2004, Art of Placement since 2000, Founder of Greater Victoria Peace & Intercultural Celebrations since 2010 & Greater Victoria Labyrinths since 2012, #yyj Peace Week Calendar Founder – 2014 & 2015