Integration of Body, Mind & Spatial Awareness
FEELINGS – CONNECTING AND BUILDING A VOCABULARY
Matching Words to explore Inner emotions verbalized as feelings:
- Tools to begin to identify vocabulary that are true representations of feelings. For example. “I feel tired, ” rather than “I feel I need to go to sleep now.”
- Tools to begin the process of becoming comfortable and gaining a deeper understanding of your feelings.
- Tools to recognize your feelings and not go into automatic reactions you may later regret.
Download feeling lists – FEELINGS When Needs are Met and Not Met
Download feeling chart – Visual
Go to downloadable Universal List of Needs – Roots of Feelings
Empathy from cultivating awareness from the inside out
The intent of this article is in the context of how communication and movement can support the decrease of anxiety, stress & fear.
- InTouch Communication: Values & Empathy integration in communication for transforming disconnection into connection
- Feldenkrais Movement: calming one’s nervous system.
Natural World Empathy Support
- Natures Love plant essences blended by Renee: support body, and minds feelings that block emotions and self-confidence
- Eating Coloured Foods: Metal, Emotional and Physical Support
- ‘ and our ‘ on
- InTouch on the Brain – ‘Reactions to Stress’
- Experiencing Presence through Left Brain, Right Brain Movement Awareness
- Find out more on how integrating the arts of movement, communication and space compliment your experience and encompasses a holistic approach to wellness.
Renee Lindstrom, GCFP,
Feldenkrais® Practitioner since 2007, Value-Based Communication & Empathy Coach since 2004, Art of Placement since 2000, Founder of Greater Victoria Peace & Intercultural Celebrations since 2010 & Greater Victoria Labyrinths since 2012, #yyj Peace Week Calendar Founder – 2014 & 2015